Before moving to the details of NIOS admission, let's know about NIOS. NIOS- National Institute of Open School, formerly known as National Open School, is an independent educational board. The board comes under the Govt. of India. NIOS is quite popular across the country for offering regular as well as distance educations to students living in the urban and rural areas.
The board administers the examination for 10th and 12th. Students prefer to choose this as it offers a higher level of flexibility in terms of examination, choice of subject, admission, and more. So, if you want to start your study with NIOS and you are in Uttar Pradesh, then it’s time to consider nios 10th 12th admission in Uttar Pradesh.
If you are new to this and don’t know much about NIOS online admission, then don’t worry. Here you will find all the basic information that can help you in moving ahead. So, let’s get started with it.
You will find two blocks for online admission, i.e., Block I and Block II. First, let’s know more about Block-1.
The date of online admission for Block-1 and fee
- 16th March to 31st July- Normal fee
- 1st August to 15th August- Rs. 200 of late fee
- August 16th to 31st August- Rs. 400 of late fee
- September 1st to September 15th- With a late fee of Rs. 700
NIOS Online admission fee structure
For the secondary course, including five subjects, the admission fee is
- For Male (Not including Late Fee)- Rs. 1800
- For Female Candidate (Without Late Fee)- Rs. 1450
- For SC, ST, Handicapped, and Ex-servicemen- Rs. 1200 (Without late admission fee)
It may be noted that, under the secondary course, all the candidates will have to pay Rs. 720 for one additional subject.
For the senior secondary course (5 subjected included), the admission fee is
- Rs. 2000 for male candidates
- Rs. 1650 for female candidates
- Rs. 1300 for SC/ST, handicapped and ex-servicemen candidates
The process of applying for Nios admission in Uttar Pradesh
is quite easy and straightforward. Follow the below-given steps.
- First of all, you need to visit the official site of NIOS.
- On the top left side, you will find the online admission option. Click on it.
- Now click continue after choosing the stream and course.
- Then create a new account, and you will get a confirmation email on your registered mail id.
- Click on that mail to activate your account with NIOS.
- This will open NIOS admission. Fill up the form with the required details.
Now, click next.
- Once done, you need to upload all the required documents and then click on submit.
- Print the registration form. Now click in next. After that, you will be redirected to the online payment page.
- Make the payment to complete the process.
You might be thinking whether you should go for nios admission online or not? Well, it’s up to you. However, if you have failed in your 10th or 12th class and want to restart your career, then you can consider joining NIOS. After all, NIOS is one of the largest open schooling systems that offer both regular and distance courses.
It offers a lot of courses that one can choose and study. So, what are you waiting for! Get ready to bring your educational career back on track with NIOS.