The education pattern in today’s era has changed a lot. Many students go for additional courses apart from their schooling for which many students opt for drop outs. Later on when they wish to continue their schooling for class 10th or 12th then it’s not always possible for the students to get admission. So, in such a case we are here to provide you about the NIOS school which gives admission to the students when they cannot get admission in any other school. NIOS serves only for conducting 10th and 12th exams which is distinct from any other boards in India.
Secondary courses These courses are just same as the study pattern of class 10th. The subjects can be chosen by the students from the Scheme table of studies given by the NIOS. The students are required to chose at least 5 subjects which are must for compulsory certification.
Senior secondary courses These courses are for the students who have completed their 10th grade or any equivalent grade and are willing to continue to their senior education, which is class 12th grade. The selection of subjects depends on the students where the students are required to chose at least 5 subjects which are compulsory for the certification.
Procedure of Admission
In year 2019-11, the institute introduced a new scheme where the students can apply online so that the students from any corner can easily apply for admissions. This scheme provides students the following options:
Direct Registration Online
- Can visit nearest centre where they can apply for online registration
- Can approach regional centres for registration
Requirements for Admission
- Minimum educational qualification obtained
- Pass certificate of class 8th for application of class 10th exam
- Copy of pass certificate of class 10th grade or any equivalent exam in case of application for class 12th exam, the pass certificate should be duly attested by the gazette officer.
- Male – Rs. 1350 Female – Rs. 1100 (for five subjects) if the student opts for any additional subject then Rs. 200 will be charged per subject for both male and female.
Senior Secondary Courses
- Male- Rs. 1500 Female- Rs. 1250 (for five subject) if the student wishes to opt for any additional subject then Rs. 230 will be charged per subject both for male and female.
We hope that the information provided above will be of great help to you.